Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring is Here!

John and I are excited that spring is finally here! This weekend, we finally cut the grass, planted some flowers and herbs, and talked about our upcoming plans for the yard.

By our front door, I have some cute Easter plantings.


My fingers are crossed that some decent sized strawberries grow.

In this planting bed, there are some flowers and herbs.


Here's a few pots of plants on our table.


Our backyard needs some help... it is a little crowded. I finally moved the two trash cans out of the patio and bungee corded them to the house. We are going to sell the chimenea on craigslist and the giant grill will go to Kelly and Marcelo's new casa. I need to find something more attractive to keep the hose in.

On the side of the yard, we need to remove this last fence post. We are going to expand this flower bed to make it a semicircle that goes in front of the kitchen window. In front of the window, I want to plant a pink crepe myrtle for some privacy and prettiness.

Hopefully, I will have some new yard pictures on here soon. I just love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment