Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Summer To Do List

Something is wrong with me! While I am thrilled for the relaxation and fun things that summer brings, I am equally as excited for the many summer projects I want to do.

John and I have our original "House To Do List" hanging in a kitchen cupboard to remind us of the goals and updates we would like to do to our beautiful home. I looked over our BIG list and selected some projects that I would like to get done this summer. Of course, I had to add some fun crafty projects too!


Summer To Do List


Fix kitchen sink

Print pictures and hang frames in family room

Exchange staircase light fixture for dining room light fixture

Spray paint hall light fixtures

Paint front door

Get new hardware for front door

Get blinds in dining room

Make gray (blackout) curtains for master bedroom

Paint master bedroom a light gray

Finish curtains in the craft room

Paint the downstairs baseboards and doors

Touch up grout downstairs

Deep clean the baseboards, walls, doors, and vacuum ceilings

Organize garage

Organize craft room

Have garage sale

Organize downstairs closet

Clean carpets

Clean fireplace surround

Mulch and weed the front and back yard

Put all of our DVDs in a DVD holder

Re-spraypaint the ottoman's legs

Regrout master bathroom

Sew a car organizer

Make “I Love You, Because…” sign

Make balloon wreath

Spraypaint bird cage

Decorate craft room

No comments:

Post a Comment