Monday, August 2, 2010

The Half Bath





Before: Here's our scary Half Bath!!! It was a very dark, gross, and was loaded with outdated brass fixtures. This was the first big project and room we finished and we are very proud of this bathroom now.




After: Here's our cute little Half Bath! We painted to walls a light green, which helped to make the bath brighter. We updated the light fixture, the toilet paper holder, and the towel bar. I bought a little wall planter and used it as a towel holder. I framed my mom's beautiful wildflower painting to add a bit of cheeriness and color into the room. I just love this bathroom now!

























3 comments:

  1. the freakishly scary half bath is now super CUTE! :)
    lovin' it!
    ~Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute KT y'all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! A new post on the Shing Dig blog :) You guys did an awesome job you freakin HOs!

    ReplyDelete