We had a blast at our First Annual Cousin Pub Crawl! Everyone was decked out in pirate get-up or ninja wear. It was so much fun looking and acting like a pirate all night long. I am looking forward to next year's cousin pub crawl.

You've gotta admit... this gang looks scary and fun!

John and I had so much fun getting our costumes together. We had a lot of assistance from April, too.

We spent a total of $11.00 on our costumes. We bought eye patches, gold coins, two swords, and pirate earrings.

John's costumes consisted of an old shirt and we cut and strung up with yarn. He wrapped his head with April's pool cover up. And he put on some black eye shadow to look extra scary.

For my costume, I used a scarf for a head wrap. I already had a black and white striped tank top. I wore black comfy pants and black boots. We had so much fun dressing up!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! The pictures turned out awesome. So glad you two Shings were so in-character; you made the night super fun!!
ReplyDeleteThe recap I heard about the pup crawl was that you, Katie, were HILARIOUS. Looking at these photos, I can see why.
ReplyDelete