I LOVE when things are organized... it makes life so much easier!
Above our fridge, I have a basket filled with our extra hand towels. That way, I don't have to use draw space to store our towels. Next to the towels, there are two jars filled with coffee and tea. They are easy to reach (even for me) and they are right next to the coffee maker.
Above our fridge, I have a basket filled with our extra hand towels. That way, I don't have to use draw space to store our towels. Next to the towels, there are two jars filled with coffee and tea. They are easy to reach (even for me) and they are right next to the coffee maker.
Here are some of our water bottles already filled up with water.
I am stealing your ideas. You will see a basket on top of my frig next time you come over.
ReplyDelete