A few weeks ago, I took a trip to CCA and I spent $10.00 on a few random things for the house. I purchased... a tea cup shelf for Kelly ($4.00), a basket ($2.00), an ice bucket ($0.50), small wood crafty things ($1.50) and an A ($0.50).
I used the basket to hold all of my dish towels above my fridge.


Eventually I will decorate this A for April's closet. More to come on that later.

At Home Goods, my favorite store, I spent my birthday gift card from Hessy on this cute silver and white lamp for her room. All I have left to do is paint the side table.

On this same weekend, Marcelo, Kelly, and I piled into the front seat of my truck and went to some garage sales. I bought a stool that I am going to redo for a gift ($7.00), a nice craft storage container ($3.00), a hanging pole for a closet ($2.00), and two picture frames ($1.50 and $0.50).

I spray-painted the black frame white.

Also, I spray-painted a cream picture frame I already had.

The picture frames look cute in my bedroom's bedside bookshelf. I framed this first picture of myself to remind me of the goal I am working towards: being healthy and happy.

This little cluster of pictures looks cute too!

It is almost our one year anniversary with our home. I plan on celebrating by giving the house a good cleaning and taking some "after" shots of our beautiful home!
Woo! Garage Sale hunting was so hilariously funny. Garage Sales, that's Katie's Drug.
ReplyDelete