We are celebrating our one year anniversary with our wonderful home! I can't believe it has been a year! I am going to do a series of blog posts to document our updates and changes. Here's my first post...
John's favorite room in the house is the kitchen! I love our kitchen, because of all of the spacious cupboards, the bright and cheery colors, and the size. Eventually, we would like to do some other updates, but we still love our current kitchen!
Before: Yikes! The old kitchen had flat painted cupboards, yucky goldish walls, gross grout, and no personality or style.
John's favorite room in the house is the kitchen! I love our kitchen, because of all of the spacious cupboards, the bright and cheery colors, and the size. Eventually, we would like to do some other updates, but we still love our current kitchen!
Before: Yikes! The old kitchen had flat painted cupboards, yucky goldish walls, gross grout, and no personality or style.
After: Now, our cheery kitchen has a green, brown, and white color scheme. It has soft green textured walls, crisp white cupboards, clean white grout, a beautiful floral valance, a cozy eating area, a soft brown rug, and just enough accessories. Take a look!
No comments:
Post a Comment