After pinning five million pictures on Pinterest, I thought it would be a good idea to tackle a few projects.
I made personalized ornaments for each one of my family members. The inside of the ornament is a time capsule. Here's a picture of John's ornament. I filled it with sand from our honeymoon, because we went on a Marriage Encounter this year and it felt like a second honeymoon.
I made personalized ornaments for each one of my family members. The inside of the ornament is a time capsule. Here's a picture of John's ornament. I filled it with sand from our honeymoon, because we went on a Marriage Encounter this year and it felt like a second honeymoon.
Here's John's scrabble tile ornament. It looks so cute on the tree!
John loves penguins, so I made him this penguin ornament out of a used light bulb.
John and I made homemade body scrubs, too. They turned out great!
It was a fun, pinteresty Christmas!
It was a fun, pinteresty Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment