

Here's our old living room. My fabulous Aunt Elaine and Uncle Keith were kind enough to let us borrow their couch and chair for the past year and a half. My cousin, Maggie, moved into our old apartment complex this past weekend and she needed the furniture back. So, John and I spent the weekend, hauling things upstairs, downstairs, and in the truck. We transformed our never-lived-in-living-room into...
Our New Hobby Room!!! Wahoo!

Here's John's guitar chair. It also makes a great reading corner. The only thing we purchased for our new room was the guitar holder. John loves having his guitar hang and I'm glad it is up and out of the way.

On this side of the room, there's a bookcase filled with more craft supplies and a few of my favorite things.

I love this colorful, floral painting! I hope to incorporate more of these colors into this room.

We are super excited to have a room we will actually LIVE in now!
Thanks for moving the furniture to Maggie's apartment. Your craft room looks great.
ReplyDeleteI made the favorite pictures! Yay! Love the new use of the space! Looks great!
ReplyDelete