We spend most of our time in our family room. There is so much I want to change, yet at the same time I enjoy spending time in the room.
Before: Here's the family room before we moved in.
I made the ottoman out of an old coffee table from CCA. I spray-painted legs brown, put foam and batting on the top, and covered it with beautiful durable brown fabric. For Christmas, Brian got me a brown tray, which provides a flat surface for drinks, books, etc. I've had these green couches for over five years. One day, I look forward to replacing the green couches with a neutral sectional. When we moved in the house, I found the perfect carpet that pulls in the green, brown, and tan color scheme.
It's my home away from home!!! There is something about those green couches that I will always love.
ReplyDeleteKatie you are amazing! I love what you have done with your home, it's beautiful! I hope you're doing well, I miss you!!
ReplyDelete