Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guest Bedroom - Happy One Year Anniversary!

Wow! What a transformation our guest room has made over the past year. It is hard to believe that this room used to be so dark and uninviting. Our guest room is the first completely finished room in our house!
Check out the before picture:
Here's the room before the new lamp, painted table, and new pillow. The last finished touches really made a difference.
After: Here's our finished guest room, aka April's room. Good thing that I finished it today, considering she moves in tomorrow. How's that for timing? :)
I love my new white pillow! (I heart Home Goods!)

I love my mom's painting and my painted thrift store chair!
My thrift store "A" hanging on April's closet door.
I had to remove ALL of the paint to repaint my childhood nightstand. It looks good now!
I am really proud of how this room turned out! I am so happy that Hessie will get to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment